Monday, June 17, 2019

Here is My List of Most Exciting Games from E3 2019

E3 has officially ended. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend, but I thought I’d share my thoughts on the games that I’m most excited for from the yearly spectacle. This list is in no particular order and feel free to let me know what you’re most excited for in the comments below.

Daemon X Machina

This game looks so cool! Plus, I really like mecha. It could turn out to have terrible gameplay, but I’m hoping for the best on this one. You can customize your mech to look like freaking awesome almost Gundam-like machines. Outside of E3, I typically forget about this game, but every time I’m reminded of it, I want it. I think this will be a fantastic game for the Nintendo Switch when it launches on September 13.

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

I love the art style for this remake. It’s too adorable. I also love the idea of finally finishing this game. I had it for the original Gameboy, but never got around to finishing it. Now, I’ll finally have my chance and I’m going to take it! I cannot wait for this game to release on September 20 on Nintendo Switch.

Watch Dogs Legion

I have not played Watch Dogs, but this game looks really cool. Helen freaking kicks butt and I love the idea of being able to recruit anyone in the game to your team. I’m not a fan of permadeath in games, but I still want to try my hand at this one. Watch Dogs Legion will release on everything except the Nintendo Switch (including Google Stadia) on March 6, 2020.

Ghostwire: Tokyo

This is probably the one game from Bethesda that I’m genuinely interested in from this year’s showing. The trailer looked really cool with an interesting story involved. I want to see a bit more before making my final call on if I want this or not, but from what I did see, it looks like a winner.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

I haven’t played the first Ori game, but this just looks too beautiful to pass up. On top of beautiful art, the gameplay does look fun. This is definitely one I will keep an eye on. Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be available in 2019 on Xbox One and PC.

Phantasy Star Online 2

I have so many fond memories of playing the original PSO with my friends. It was so much fun, and I constantly wish I had a copy of the game so that I could still be playing it. Now, I’m going to simply wait for the sequel. Xbox One users will be able to play in 2020.

Halo Infinite

There’s just so much hype for this game right now. That trailer was beautiful, and I cannot wait to actually see things at E3 2020.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

This game is my number 1 most anticipated title from this year’s E3. As excited as I am for all the other games, they do not compare to my levels of excitement for this sequel. It came completely out of left field and I loved that trailer. I imagine it’ll be a decent while before we hear more about it, but I cannot wait for this.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8320810 http://bit.ly/2MUrd9d

No comments:

Post a Comment